- Avoid wearing your jewelry while bathing, swimming, or handling harsh chemicals, all of which can damage the stone and metal.
- Store jewelry in an air-tight place, like individual bags, to prevent tarnish.
- Use a polishing cloth or 100% cotton cloth to clean your jewelry and remove tarnish or dirt.
- Be wary when using jewelry cleaning chemicals, particularly around gemstones, and be sure to read all of the instructions.
- Certain gemstones are more fragile and/or porous than others, like opal and turquoise. To ensure the quality of your stone will last, please reach out to us for stone-specific care instructions.