A quick way to confirm your ring size!
Slip it on like a ring and adjust until it feels comfortable. It shouldn't be too tight that you feel pressure on your finger and not too loose that it will slide off.
The arrow will point to the number that is your ring size.
- Always remove your jewelry while bathing, swimming, or handling harsh chemicals, all of which can damage the stone and metal.
- Store jewelry in an air-tight place, like individual bags, to prevent tarnish.
- Use a polishing cloth or 100% cotton cloth to clean your jewelry and remove tarnish or dirt. Be careful when polishing gold plated jewelry as it can remove the gold.
- Be wary when using jewelry cleaning chemicals, particularly around gemstones, and be sure to read all of the instructions.
- Certain gemstones are more fragile and/or porous than others, like opal and turquoise. To ensure the quality of your stone will last, please reach out to us for stone-specific care instructions.